• Français (France)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Alternative Awards

공지

본 사이트 사용을 위해 자바스크립트를 허용해야 합니다

Alternative Awards

더 읽기
10 년 8 월 전 #703 작성자 Dominic Johnson
After losing our 6th game of the season 8-7 last night I am beginning to think we are becoming the unluckiest team in the league. So it got me thinking about other alternative awards that could be handed out for teams, individuals or bars. Maybe it could be just a certificate and could provide some extra light relief at the end of season banquet.Team awards could be:As well as unluckiest team, we could have best team chants, baldest/hairiest team, slowest team, best supporters, worst nicknames etcIndividual awards could be:Best shot (might as well give it to Dewey now), most pool cue accessories, best signing or new player, best example of bending the rules, worst advice at a time out etcBar awards could be:Best food, worst toilets, most initmate atmosphere, most elegant smoking room (Bulldog has to win that for the exquisite chez lounge), cutest bar staff - male and female (we'll have no sexism here) etcFeel free to add your own categories. It could lead to a vote or a poll. It's all just for fun.

Please 로그인 to join the conversation.

더 읽기
10 년 8 월 전 #704 작성자 Mark Barnes
Replied by Mark Barnes on topic Re:Alternative Awards
Dom,

I'm rather worried, as I think my team would win many of these precious awards, such as baldest, slowest and as you so keenly observedour elegent smoking lounge. Not to mention the magical grab bagemporium I carry with me everywhere would clearly earn the most trinkets award...Don't you think the rest of the teams would simply give up?:-P

Think it's a great Idea, second a recommendation for the next Captains meeting!

더 읽기
10 년 8 월 전 #705 작성자 Dominic Johnson
I think you would do well, Mark. The baldest team might be a stiffer category to win than you think though, Boomtown Rats might have a say in that one.

모더레이터: Lenny EricksonDominic Johnson
페이지 생성 시간: 0.031 초

쿠키

우리는 쿠키를 사용하여 학대를 막기 위해 사이트 경험과 보안 문자를 향상시킵니다. 우리는 추적 또는 사용자 식별을 위해 쿠키를 사용하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 개인 정보 보호 정책을 읽으십시오.