• English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Alternative Awards

Annonce

Vous devez activer Javascript pour utiliser ce site

Alternative Awards

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 8 mois #703 par Dominic Johnson
Alternative Awards a été créé par Dominic Johnson
After losing our 6th game of the season 8-7 last night I am beginning to think we are becoming the unluckiest team in the league. So it got me thinking about other alternative awards that could be handed out for teams, individuals or bars. Maybe it could be just a certificate and could provide some extra light relief at the end of season banquet.Team awards could be:As well as unluckiest team, we could have best team chants, baldest/hairiest team, slowest team, best supporters, worst nicknames etcIndividual awards could be:Best shot (might as well give it to Dewey now), most pool cue accessories, best signing or new player, best example of bending the rules, worst advice at a time out etcBar awards could be:Best food, worst toilets, most initmate atmosphere, most elegant smoking room (Bulldog has to win that for the exquisite chez lounge), cutest bar staff - male and female (we'll have no sexism here) etcFeel free to add your own categories. It could lead to a vote or a poll. It's all just for fun.

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 8 mois #704 par Mark Barnes
Réponse de Mark Barnes sur le sujet Re:Alternative Awards
Dom,

I'm rather worried, as I think my team would win many of these precious awards, such as baldest, slowest and as you so keenly observedour elegent smoking lounge. Not to mention the magical grab bagemporium I carry with me everywhere would clearly earn the most trinkets award...Don't you think the rest of the teams would simply give up?:-P

Think it's a great Idea, second a recommendation for the next Captains meeting!

Plus d'informations
il y a 10 ans 7 mois #705 par Dominic Johnson
Réponse de Dominic Johnson sur le sujet Re:Alternative Awards
I think you would do well, Mark. The baldest team might be a stiffer category to win than you think though, Boomtown Rats might have a say in that one.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.027 secondes

Cookies

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience de site et CAPTCHA pour prévenir les abus. Nous n'utilisons pas de cookies pour le suivi ou l'identification de l'utilisateur. Veuillez lire notre politique de confidentialité (vos informations personnelles) pour plus de détails.