• Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • Français (France)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Alternative Awards

Notice

You need to enable Javascript to use this site

Alternative Awards

More
10 years 7 months ago #703 by Dominic Johnson
After losing our 6th game of the season 8-7 last night I am beginning to think we are becoming the unluckiest team in the league. So it got me thinking about other alternative awards that could be handed out for teams, individuals or bars. Maybe it could be just a certificate and could provide some extra light relief at the end of season banquet.Team awards could be:As well as unluckiest team, we could have best team chants, baldest/hairiest team, slowest team, best supporters, worst nicknames etcIndividual awards could be:Best shot (might as well give it to Dewey now), most pool cue accessories, best signing or new player, best example of bending the rules, worst advice at a time out etcBar awards could be:Best food, worst toilets, most initmate atmosphere, most elegant smoking room (Bulldog has to win that for the exquisite chez lounge), cutest bar staff - male and female (we'll have no sexism here) etcFeel free to add your own categories. It could lead to a vote or a poll. It's all just for fun.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #704 by Mark Barnes
Replied by Mark Barnes on topic Re:Alternative Awards
Dom,

I'm rather worried, as I think my team would win many of these precious awards, such as baldest, slowest and as you so keenly observedour elegent smoking lounge. Not to mention the magical grab bagemporium I carry with me everywhere would clearly earn the most trinkets award...Don't you think the rest of the teams would simply give up?:-P

Think it's a great Idea, second a recommendation for the next Captains meeting!

More
10 years 7 months ago #705 by Dominic Johnson
I think you would do well, Mark. The baldest team might be a stiffer category to win than you think though, Boomtown Rats might have a say in that one.

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds

Cookies

We use cookies to improve your site experience and captcha to prevent abuse. We do not use cookies for tracking or user identification. Please read our Privacy Policy for details.