• Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • Français (France)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • League Challenge System

Notice

You need to enable Javascript to use this site

League Challenge System

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #685 by Mark Barnes
I was wondering if there is any interest in creating a League based Challenge system in addition to the current league format. That allows individuals to challenge each other outside of Pool night and then post a challenge list that get's updated each week. Wewould need to assign someone to enter the scores or allow for users to do so. ( I don't mind doing it, unless there's a better way)

I also think this would be a great oppurtunity to invite players that are interested in competition but not the league format.

the Prize could be Pure Bragging rights, but if there's enough interest in trophies or other prizes you could have a yearly or biyearly additional (Optional entry so if people don't participate they're money isn't used) dues for entry somewhere around 5-10 bucks or whatever and prizes submitted at the banquet.

Here are some things I'm not sure about but will put out there for input along side my own dispostion.

-How to negotiate venues? (higher rank chooses, Challenger chooses ReF)
-What prize system seems appropriate, or is it nessicary? if so then what should be the correct dues for entry?
my disposition on a prize system is that Ratings would be enough for me, but prizes are cool too.
-What format (race to 7 or 9) I like races
-Referee's? (above)
-8ball or 9ball? (8Ball)
-should this be open to anyone? (yes as long as there is some extra dues)
-any other Ideas on how to make this workwell?

Anyway something to bounce around before the next captain meeting.....
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Mark Barnes.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #689 by Mark Barnes
Well based on some of the drunken input I've gotten this week, something that is separated from the current rating system seems easiest and more agreeable. so that takes care of one variable.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds

Cookies

We use cookies to improve your site experience and captcha to prevent abuse. We do not use cookies for tracking or user identification. Please read our Privacy Policy for details.