• Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • Français (France)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Cue Repair and Cue Stuff

Notice

You need to enable Javascript to use this site

Cue Repair and Cue Stuff

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #445 by Ralph-Michael Chiaia
Those of you who know me may know that I bought a used McDermott Break/Jump cue about six months ago that had a really fucked up tip. It looked like someone was chewing on it or feeding it to their pet rat. Anyway, the ferrule was cracked and the tip gnawed off. I brought it to Dewey Song to fix and he did an outstanding job on it. He treated it like it was his own and the cue is awesome. Those of you at Bulldog this past Sunday saw it, I let a few players break with it just to test it out, and saw how good it came out. People often ask me where to get stuff done, so I suggest giving your cues to Dewey. He has cleaned and sanded our RAndy's house cues and replaced many tips (why do people smack the table with the cues?), cleaned and refinished my predator P2 and changed the tip, and now has re-tooled my break/jump, which was quite impressive work.
If you have work you would like him to do, give him a call at 010-8341-8817
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Ralph-Michael Chiaia.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #483 by Mark Barnes
cause it makes them feel cool. They put too much chalk on and then smack to remove it, a little silly if you ask me, why not just don't put that much on.
:-) -m

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds

Cookies

We use cookies to improve your site experience and captcha to prevent abuse. We do not use cookies for tracking or user identification. Please read our Privacy Policy for details.