• Français (France)
  • Thai ไทย (ภาษาไทย)
  • 한국어 (Korean)
  • Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Don't touch another man's balls (in most cases)

Annonce

Vous devez activer Javascript pour utiliser ce site

Don't touch another man's balls (in most cases)

Plus d'informations
il y a 12 ans 3 mois - il y a 12 ans 3 mois #304 par Ralph-Michael Chiaia
I would like to remind players who are neither playing the game at that moment nor refereeing the game at the moment not to touch the ball no matter what happens in the game. Last night a player thought he perceived a phantom foul and started touching the table and then the balls. I was on the 8-ball and had to wait for a whole song and dance, including my opponents balls being moved, before shooting in the final shot. A little annoying since the guy was not playing, not refereeing, and not the captain of either team. Since i'm getting online to propose some ideas for the captains meeting i thought i would post this too. That's my 2 cents. Get off my balls, bro!
Dernière édition: il y a 12 ans 3 mois par Ralph-Michael Chiaia.

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.031 secondes

Cookies

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience de site et CAPTCHA pour prévenir les abus. Nous n'utilisons pas de cookies pour le suivi ou l'identification de l'utilisateur. Veuillez lire notre politique de confidentialité (vos informations personnelles) pour plus de détails.